Looking for House history? Click here.
The spacious home was designed by Oscar A. Thayer of Boston in 1916 and completed in 1917 for the family of Albert H. Wood
Association records show Wood living here in 1923 with his wife, a son, and his wife’s parents, John and Martha Fuller.
The house was transferred to at least one additional family before being purchased by Dr. Willis.
Dr. Willis and his family of six sold the house to the Association