IAFSA works with volunteers in every aspect of our operation. We strive to provide accessible and meaningful volunteer opportunities to alumni and students of all ages and abilities. We support our volunteers with varied opportunities depending on time availability, readily available staff assistance, and regularly recognize their service and impact. Through their service, IAFSA volunteers further our mission of administering funds that provide scholarship and benevolent assistance while maintaining Alumni House. IAFSA has been a volunteer based organization since 1874 and continues its tradition of service
Some of our Volunteer Opportunities
- Read Scholarships! Each application is read by 3 alumni and can be done from home.
- Join a Committee! We are looking for volunteers for the Coffee and Conversations, Amelia Davis Fund, Scholarship, and Fundraising committees.
- Volunteer weekly or monthly at Alumni House! Give us a few hours of data entry, fabric sorting, and office work
- Participate in special projects! Come to a Spring Cleaning, Fall Clean-Up Day, Scholarship Reception, Holiday Card Signing or Fundraising Events.
- Donate materials to the Fashion and Art Supply Center! We hope to also have volunteers available to assist students in finding what they need and answer questions
- If you have an area of expertise to share, let us know!
Please fill out the following volunteer application and we will be in touch with you soon!