Instructions for Use
IMPORTANT: If the event involves the serving of alcoholic beverages, renters are required to purchase approved liquor liability insurance coverage and name the Independent Association of Framingham State Alumni as an additional insured. Please check with your homeowner’s insurance or caterer regarding coverage. One day coverage can also be purchased here: https://www.rvnuccio.com/
All tables used for food or drinks must be protected with table linens that you supply.
The large dining room table is 105″ X 43″ and needs a tablecloth that is 120″ x 54″.
We Do Not Supply:
- Table linens
- Salt and pepper
- Trash bags
- Wax paper
- Aluminum foil
- Plastic wrap
- Storage containers
- Parking on the street is for loading and unloading only.
- IAFSA will apply for a one-day parking pass from FSU. All attendees must display the pass in the windshield of their vehicle when parking in an FSU lot. We will forward you the pass electronically and it is the renter’s responsibility to print copies for guests or forward to them electronically.
- There is space for 5-7 cars in the Alumni House driveway. You may want to reserve those spots for any attendees with mobility issues. (*Please let us know if any attendees need other accommodations)
Closing Alumni House Procedures:
- Vacuum, including sunporch and return all items and furniture to original locations, (or as close as you can).
- Leave the kitchen clean. Pay particular attention to the counters, the range, the oven, and the sink.
- Clean all tables that were used.
- Promptly clean any drips or spills on carpets.
- Be sure the front door closes securely behind you, and back doors are locked with slide bolts and key.
- Remove ALL trash from the premises.
- At the end of the event put the key through the mail slot in the door.
For your use:
- Range with warming oven
- 4-slot Toaster
- 32 cup electric coffee urn
- 12 cup Cuisinart drip coffee pot
- Keurig individual pod coffee maker (must supply pods)
- 2 teakettles (1 electric)
- Piano (Located in entry)
- NEW dishwasher
In Kitchen or Kitchen Closet
- Vacuum cleaner
- Broom and dustpan
- Pail and mop
- Dish detergent
- Glass cleaner (for glass top tables on sun porch)
Glass Cabinets in Butler’s Pantry:
|211||punch cups, 10 oz, 9 oz|
|punch bowl with ladles|
|16||square glass dessert plates with place for punch cup|
|6||glass salad serving bowls|
|7||sugar bowls and creamers|
|5||sets white salt and pepper shakers|
|several big glass vases|
|5||serving trays (metal and plastic- in drawers)|
Kitchen Cabinets & Drawers:
- 3 cookie sheet/baking trays
- 5 pans & skillet (various sizes)
- 2 corkscrews
- slotted spoon and ladle
- ice cream scoop
- 1 carving set (knives)
- 1 melon baller
- 2 non-electric can openers
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 Pyrex measuring cup
- Serving trays
- Plastic cutting board
Front Hall Closet:
|1||folding 6-foot table|
*Portable ramp available for front stairs