Supplies and Resources
Alumni House is happy to collect and share fabrics, notions, sketch pads, pencils, and art supplies –
Due to the current number of items, we are narrowing our focus.
- We will only accept garment fabrics over 1 yard (no upholstery or remnants).
- Threads must be on a plastic spool. The thread on wooden spools is old and can get brittle.
- Students are always looking for muslin, interfacing, and sketchbooks.
- Art supplies come in less often and go quickly.
- IAFSA will also accept cash donations so we can purchase needed items. If you send a check, add Fashion and Art Supply Center to the memo, or go to our website, alumnihouse.org to donate using a credit card and look for Fashion and Art Supply Center in the drop-down menu.
- Please call first before dropping off donations.
For the safety and consideration of employees, volunteers, and others, we are asking that students request a reservation for a specific day/time to use the Fashion and Art Supply Center.