IAFSA Engages Alumni, Supports Students, and Preserves Alumni House
- Over 25 different scholarships and awards
- Multiple awards for several of our scholarships
- Scholarships based on major
- Scholarships based on home residence
- Scholarships based on involvement and activities
- Graduate scholarships
- International scholarship
- Awards for sophomores, juniors, and seniors*
- Apply in the Spring for the following Fall. (apply as a sophomore for your junior year etc.)
*with at least one semester remaining.
If you are a full-time Framingham State University undergraduate or graduate student, have a minimum QPA of 2.75, and are in need of financial assistance, you may be considered for several of IAFSA’s scholarships.
A separate application for an Ellen Hyde Interest-Free Loan is also available. Applications are rolling, and students can apply any time for up to $3,000.
Please ask faculty and staff to send recommendations to email@example.com
Download PDF Application
You can download a PDF of the Universal Scholarship Application and submit it online, through email, or by USPS mail.