We are currently working on our Maynard Road stone wall. Rocks were falling into the sidewalk which is used by many students parking in the lower lot. We hope to have it completed before the daffodils bloom. If you would like to donate to this project, please send a check with stone wall in the meno line, or go to our donation page, choose Alumni House as a designation, and add stone wall to the comments section. Thank you for your continued support of our historic home.
A shout-out to our 2020 contractor friends who gave our Alumni House projects an extra measure of effort:
- Jim Resendes, Master Electrician
- Charles “Chuck” Manning, Property Assistant
- Julian Doktor ’76, Carpentry
- Suzanne Higham ’86, Frog Hollow Landscaping
- Tony Liquori ’89, Liquori Landscaping & Mowing
- Rob Jessee, Sewing Machine Repair